Wednesday 18 August 2010

100818


Oh fuck the reasons. There are too many to catch up with now. I suck, I know.

So I got back from Malta 6 days ago. I miss that place like hell. Well I miss the people even more. Especially the one person. Fuck. Why do I always have to do this? Falling for guys who live too far away and are "too old for me". I'm hopeless. And he's amazing. Fuckfuckfuck. Don't know if I'll ever see him again. But we did make a deal last night that no matter what, we will see each other again. Some time.
I'm addicted to Owl City - Vanilla Twilight because it describes exactly how I feel right now.

When I came home from Malta I was on my period so I was heavier than I should've been, so I could see how much weight I'd really lost. It only showed 2 lbs now. I hate periods. That's one of the very few good things about mia, when I'm in that shit I hardly ever get my period.

I haven't b/p in ages, don't know when the last time I did that was. Sure I've purged, but not binged. I'm proud. I'm still too fat though. 110 lbs. I need to go lower. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment