Thursday 5 May 2011

110505

I don't know how many times I've said this, but Man it's been a while!
Haha, haven't posted shit in ages.
But here i am, fat as fuck and totally depressed. I am suspecting Manic Depression. I go from periods of almost euphoria to total downers. So yeah I'm down now. Cut every day, deeper and deeper, and break down crying for no obvious reason, and have very frequent panic attacks. Life kinda sucks right now.
But how about picking up the reasons where I left off?
14. Because I'm happier when I'm thin.
Oh and I have an awesome summer planned! I'm going to work in Greece for 9 weeks, in a bar! Then hopefully taking a detour through Holland on my way back home and staying there for a week with my best friends!
I might come back soon, I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment